Sunday, February 15, 2009

U Blog 1

In this blog I would like to address the reading that I did in cpt 1. Where it is said that the learning goals and the Organizational goals should be linked to each other I wonder if it should be modified to let some of the people seek other forms of learning that is out there so that the individual can expand their own knowledge that is not part of the area that they are in so that they become a more well rounded person. If I was not able to seek other areas of interest to me during my time at a job I would not be as willing to stay there as if I were incourged to learn more than just what is needed for the job that I was doing. It is very important to me to be able to seek out different areas of learning that could be more important for me than just one area that the managers might want me to learn. For example If I wanted to learn more about business law and I thought that it would help me understand more about the business that I might like to persue I feel that the company that I might work for would see it as a way to make sure that we were doing things in a leagal way any it would help the business better achive it's goal of making money.

No comments: